Friday, August 22, 2008

He & She See, But I've Seen.

We all have our own dreams and vision. It is common that we see our dreams and vision of the present time and not in the near future.

We continue to fulfill our dreams if everything runs smoothly BUT we give up when we are in a deserted situation. We see that there is no light in what we are doing so we give up.

I am 23 years old. I have experienced many of life's challenges that everyone will some point of time go through. I've dream big but honestly gave up at some point of time.

I was naive during my younger days and was complacent and took things lightly without giving in a fight. As I grew older, I somehow felt that I should have done better and should have fought my way and to improve myself always.

As a logic person, I didn't looked back but I told myself to move forward and always keep improving.

Dreaming is alright but dreaming cum reality is something that all of us have to work on. The recipe is nothing but hard work and consistency. Patience and also an open-mind is the extra spices.

No comments: