Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Men's Health August Edition



I was at Mid Valley last Sunday. I was there to accompany my brother to get his hair-do. While waiting, I went to nz magazine center to get my monthly doze of Men's Health Magazine.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Felt so gay when I first looked at the front-cover. Six-packs.

What makes the magazine sell like hot-cakes are the big headlines printed on the front-cover of the magazine. I browsed through those printings after looking at the man with six-packs. I saw this,

SEDUCE ANY WOMAN ANYTIME?

I was like, "sure boh?". I decided to have a read-out. Maybe the article makes sense.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I am weak at these topics in practical and in real-life situation. I was like ringing the love-doctor but only this time it was silent and only mend for my eyes.

I flipped the pages to the page where I was interested in; "SEDUCE ANY WOMAN ANY TIME".

The supposed page,

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Give me a break, do I have to go for classes? I suffered my time during schooling days and now classes for love. Boy give me a break.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yeah, classes can be done while going out with friends and seeing how they react to each other. Looking at other couples response to each other is another way. Are there classes for relationship? Hmmm..

Here are a few hints in the article on how to make the right move. It might work and it might not but these are a few crucial points. Frankly, it comes from the heart and lots of effort.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Summary of each point :-


FACE YOUR FEAR WITH HIP-HOP DANCING

Your girl might be a great dancer. A belladonna on the dance floor. Take up some dancing lessons. There are classes such as Dance Space (Tel:03-62018032), SMASH (03-61407047) and Dance Spirit (www.dancespirit.com.my). Or you can join in any gym for dancing lessons.

HAVE DINNER WITH HER FRIENDS

Strife to join her flock of friends unless you want to call-it-a-day. No doubt it is boring and dull, it is important to get along with her buddies. Make some effort to know them and not sulk.

UNDERSTAND HER PAIN

Be yourself. Do what she demanded you to do no doubt it sounds silly. But if the joke is on you, just feel free to walk away.

PULL YOUR WEIGHT IN THE KITCHEN

No doubt there are nice restaurants or dining areas outside, but it is nice to cook a meal just to show your appreciation and skills in the kitchen. Go for cooking lessons or ask your mum for some recipe.



Here is another interesting article.

Malaysia's very own fashion icon, model and beauty person, Amber Chia.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

YOUR BEST MOVE EVER...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Here is what Amber Chia got to say,



MAKE IT PERSONAL

Have a date with your partner and it doesn't need to be something rough such as camping out, just go for a movie or watch tv at home. Do something together.

WHISK HER AWAY

With the stressful schedule, take some time off with your partner and go traveling. Probably somewhere historic or remarkable.

PUT THAT EGO OUT

The capital E is a big no-no. Try to act simple and less egoistic.

GET BIBLICAL

Let nature takes its course. If two are mend for each other, no matter what, nothing can separate both parties.

BE AN HONEST JOE

Honestly is the best policy. Thou shall not bare false witness.



Some extra clues and hints. Take a closer look.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

True or not? It is for you to conclude. The most important thing in a relationship is transparency and trust.


Courtesy of Men's Health (August Edition)


No comments: