Sunday, August 24, 2008

Still Alive.

Day after day and I am still breathing. Each day tells a different story. In a day, there can be multiple happenings and outcomes. I am still amaze, why am I still living?

After all the wrong doings I have done, I am still up and running. After all those nerve wrecking actions I have done, I am still seeing light. I am just blessed to see another day.

There are many things that I want to know but unable to do so. Answers that are aught to be answered but I get no reply. As time passes by, I just treat those as clueless statements. Why?

I feel that there is a God. Looking after me while yet allowing me to do things that I would love to do. Some of them are illegal in the contacts of this paragraph.

Falls after falls, I grew to learn that He above would want us to do the right thing. It is not by luck but by grace. God is so merciful that every time when I go against his will, he will bring me back to the right path. This is not coincidence but reality.

Time is precious. I feel that I have kept time as my master. The only possible reaction I can do now is to turn time and do what I am suppose to do. I have so many goals in life, it is like flowing rivers and I can only achieve them part by part.

The answer to all my sorrows is change. It takes time but it is worth the effort. Oh well, here goes my new chapter.

No comments: