Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday Blue~



I love it on the Monday.

The beginning of the week. Ah, a new beginning from the previous week.

Com'on Marcus, positive thinking. 1..2..3..go go go.

Time is precious. I am not pulling your hairy leg or hairless leg.



The previous post, I was contemplating whether to cut my hair. Second thought, it is not that long after all. Maybe I should keep it for the time being.






A hungry man is an angry man. Woke up, washed up and went to the yong tau fu stall to buy me some cheng chong fun. It is a Chinese mix-food cuisine which have fishballs, fish paste, sausage, pork ball and etc and not forgetting the keow teoy.



A cup of hot Milo blends well with a bowl of cheng chong fun.



Ok, I have to run some errants. A busy bee me. Catch me either at my ShoutMix or myPlurk.

No comments: