Thursday, September 18, 2008

Reality.



Believe me or not, I am not who I am. It is hard to tell the truth but I am NOT who I am if you really get what I mean. Those who don't, I am just too sorry but to accept your ignorance.

I am not a fan of you. I am not your supporter. I am neither your love BUT I am who I am and that will never change the fact that I am, me.

I am trying too hard at times until my friends just inevitably inform me to take it easy. It is easy to talk about the future but it is not easy to achieve it. Here goes again my negative thoughts but I just can't help myself but to blog it here.

The world is a temporarily container for me to pass by this carnal life. I am willing but unable to foresee the next life. I am trying my level best to search for it. Life is complicated as I am not sure where I would be standing or breathing. I can only foresee what is manageable BUT cannot reach those unforeseen circumstances.

I prefer not to trouble myself but to see light in every pit falls and path I take.

A mission of a soldier is to fight in a war and to come back in one piece. His life is at risk BUT his honor and pride for his country is at hand. Isn't it worth risking his life?

Man is a destroyer of his own creation. I am in no position to strike about this but to embrace it with a disgusting feeling. Like I mention earlier, I am not who I am.

The economy is a KING of its own principalities. The rich get richer and the poor just have to bear the consequences. It is a Tom and Jerry game. I prefer to call it, "ratty race". Giants do fail, due to their pride, it is of course natural. The saying, what goes up will come down is a clear message. Take an example, a balloon filled with water until its brim, in the end it will over flow and worst, burst.

The anger and anguish in me is just excruciating BUT I can only reduce it with my love ones at home, if there is any home. Yet, I have to move on.

Ahh..the carnal life that I face is the trade to my physical and spiritual being..What can I do? I only embrace it and hope for some luck and guidance from above.

No comments: