Monday, September 1, 2008

Truly, Me.



Forgive me if I have done you wrong. I was *blind.

I would have my life traded for friendship and companionship.

I am only human. Human in nature, I do make mistakes.

No point crying over spilled milk. It is time to make amendments.

Age is not a boundary as some do think so.

I have goals but those goals are so vague. I tried to gobble up everything at one go and found out that it was too much for me. I am taking it slowly.

Emptiness is solitary. Mistakes are done. Who doesn't make mistakes? The only action is to look ahead and to achieve our dreams.

Giving up is as good as dead. But persevering is rewarding. I shall rise again, but this time humbly.

Failure is a friend and success is our enemy. That is why success is hard to gain. Once there, happiness comes along.

People might speak foolish but it is for ours ears to listen and for us to laugh at but the truth is a mystery. Once again, speak wisely and of noble men.

Guess, I have to end here and continue walking the path of my life. I wish all of you the best and remember, never give up.

No comments: