Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sign of Relief.

I don't know if I have done the right thing, it might sound that I have no guts but at least I have made a move. I don't want to be that person who only sits in his shell while waiting for things to happen or to take place.

I feel better after expressing myself in that mail which I have sent out. I have voiced out my feelings and just hope that things would change. There is no such thing as natural works as we all have to work hard to gain the things we want. Take for an example, for all those dslr gigs, I am sure you all have to work hard to earn money to buy lenses and the body of the camera. The same thing goes to me.

I have expressed everything in that short mail. The next step would be action. I have been living for 21 years and I know and am able to differentiate my wants and my dons.

No more silly and foolish mistakes. I only can make up for those lost time and also unwanted occasions. Sorry.

No comments: