Thursday, September 11, 2008

Outing with My Kakis.



I felt bad because I have been delaying Ed's request to go for a drink.

Yesterday, I gave in to his request and set the time at 8 p.m to meet. We decided to call Teh along because it would be just too weird only both of us. *Ahem* (I know what all of you dirty minded humans are thinking)

We drove to Teh's house at around 8 something and drove off to Overseas Union Garden (OUG) and ended up at Steven's Corner.

I ordered nasi goreng ayam (fried rice with fried chicken)and a cup of teh-ice (tea with milk + ice). Ed ordered nasi lemak ayam (fatty rice with fried chicken) and Teh ordered a drink. We talked about football, politics and etc.

After eating, we drove to a pool center in Taman Desa. The name of the pool center was Ezy. Ed was the King. He won almost all the sets. I was always unlucky, my opponent always puts the black ball into the pocket before I do with one or two ball(s) remaining.

The last stop was at Teh's house. Played Poker. After a challenging game, the gang suggested to play mah-jongg. Teh, Ed and Teh's sister played as I was a noob in mah-jongg. Hey, I also learn a thing or two and I realized that there were 82 mah-jongg cubes. What the fuck? I was a kindergarten kid learning ABC.

I decided to call it a day at around 12 a.m. Said bye to the gang and drove home. Stopped by my favourite burger stall to get two burger daging (beef burger) and headed home.

Bla, bla, bla, bla, but I realized that it keeps me sane by joining in groups no doubt I am busy nowadays. It keeps me young and healthy.

No comments: