Saturday, September 13, 2008

My opposite number, Trouble.



Trouble is naughty, shitty, witty, cold, harmful and etc.

My dad used to say, once there is peace, there is always Mr. Trouble lurking.

I find it very true.

Positive thinking people might look at trouble as a friend while those who are scared, face trouble as their foe.

Trouble is nothing without something. Yes, trouble is activated by either someone or nature.

Face it, life is full of trouble.

Our mum's faced pain during delivery and 9 months of sufferings while conceiving us.

Every little mishap is a potential trouble.

Maths is troublesome. They need some brains to think.

Going to work is a trouble. Traffic jam and also grumpy bosses.

Trouble was my best friend since young.

You are the biggest fat liar if you say you don't have any trouble. Unless you are not a living object.

Trouble can be controlled. It takes time and correct decisions to overcome trouble.

Some ignore trouble or avoid them. I can't blame them. No, I can't.

I can't call them selfish neither can I call them great.

Face it, coming out from trouble is a SUCCESS.

Man's life is short and full of trouble.

No comments: