Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Struggles.



Face it, we all suffer to a certain degree to gain a living. We struggle to be the best, in our daily routine, relationships and so on. Yes, I know. They say nothing is easy, and I can't disagree with that.

I am with all of you out there because I know how it feels. The traffic, the cursing, every single act we do we are afraid we will offend another and the next thing, a fight arises.

Once I'm done, I am definitely going to enjoy myself.

What is life? After all those struggles and hardship that we have to go through.

A typical example, one day I was in my car and it was sunny hot. The air-condition of my car wasn't working and my brother and me have to suffer the heat. What the hell?

These sufferings are temporarily at every point of our life. A hard lesson to learn but it will be something of value in the future. Most of the rich man come from a humble beginning and with their effort and strength, they are where they are today. At the level best.

The excruciating pain and feeling really boils to the max. Sometimes it goes up to the max. Yet, I have to control it as I know the fruit will bear.

Vanity is vanity all is vanity. I always think, what if I gain the whole world and yet lose my soul, is it worth it? Don't misunderstand, I am not saying we must give up everything and be holy. Religious teachings are a check and balance for me as I don't go over board. To a certain extend, the statement is vague to a certain degree.

I just wish to have strength and wisdom to overcome this struggles.

No comments: